HIPE Day Sacramento, Postponed
March 10, 2020
To Our HD Community,
It is with great regret and disappointment I write you to announce that Help 4 HD International HIPE, Sacramento CA, that was due to take place on March 14, 2020, has had to be postponed due to the human coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have been working closely with our medical advisors as well as watching the CDC recommendation over the last couple of weeks. Seeing as how concerns have continued to grow about high-risk population attending public meetings and conferences, we have decided keeping our Huntington’s and Juvenile Huntington’s community’s safety is our utmost responsibility.
We understand this decision will bring disappointment to our community that was planning on attending, so keeping that in mind, we decided to postpone opposed to cancel that way we can still come together as a community, just at a later, safer time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Hamel or me at any time. We know we have many events that are occurring over the next couple of months. We will evaluate each event as it comes and make sure we are following the current CDC recommendations at the time of each event.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to this clearing up and be able to announce a new date for HIPE Sacramento.